Posted at 11:44 pm , on June 18, 2016
Is it wrong I love this!? I actually fell out of bed laughing at it. I am a silly dorky girl most of the time. But when I’m stressed I laugh at everything. My famous line is “Sometimes it’s just for me!”
I’m with a car load of teenage boys. The boys who aren’t my own have been laughing with me all day. However, my kiddo keeps saying… Geez mom!!! Why is that so funny to me!?
It’s odd being an adult with a car load of teenagers… And I’m the one who wants to runaway. Lol. Dying so much.
I love these kids but I’m soooo tired!
Yes! I think I’ve lost my mind this time. 🙂
I’ve disengaged comments on this one because…. Sometimes it’s just for me! 😉
Other pics that have made my day!
Sadly Ryan has been sad all day!
Posted at 10:29 am , on August 22, 2015
I’m the Time lord today ❤️
Mom and Walker (age 10)
- Walker: “Mom, what are we doing today?”
- (Walker is talking British)
- Me: “Walker, why are you talking like that?”
- Walker: “I’m getting older and my voice is changing.”
- Me: “Wait, what does that have to do with you talking in a British accent?”
- Walker: “You and Dad, always said when Joshy, was going through puberty his voice changed!”
I felt like I did hundreds of crunches. You’re the funniest kid ❤️
Posted at 4:09 am , on June 24, 2015
So many things but not enough
Diet Mountain Dew
Sunsets and sunrise
Moon and stars
A good back massage
Ben Harpers song… Walk Away 😕
My Challenger 😉
Learning to love but let go
Cobie’s sweet texts. ❤️
My nieces and nephews. ❤️
Having a housekeeper
A good vacuum
Silver linings ☁️☁️☁️
Nutra Bullets smoothies
So many and not in that order 😉