Echoing Your Soul

headphones

musicrecord

Lying alone listening to your favorite song

Whispering words as I sing along
Playing on repeat as I calmly reflect
Spinning word for word trying to dissect

My eyes softly flutter with each tear
Moments of uncertainty becoming clear

Lying alone listening to your favorite song
No music on while I sing along
Tasting salty tears with each word
Consoling blues easily being heard

My mind is the record player as I dwell
Echoing your soul chanting heaven andΒ hell

deamons

re

recprd player

buuter

195 thoughts on “Echoing Your Soul

1. Butterflies can’t see their wings……. You must be a butterfly. Cool post ! ; )

2. playfulkitten73 on said:

Beautifully haunting

3. So lovely.. and I can’t help but write.

Care to hear the song I wrote for you
    where only winds listen calmly
    whistle a tune through the cracks
    of sad beating heart

the speakers are silent sealed by lips
    curling up fro comfort to find my dreams of you.

4. I love your butterfly quote Carisa. Its good to see you again. You’ve been missed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜

5. Hey you! I’m happy to see a post!

6. Welcome back Sunshine. You were missed. I hope all is well. xoxo

7. Oh, here she is! Missed you, sis! Such a beautiful poem, Carisa and the butterfly quote is simply amazing – and so is the song! Feel strongly hugged πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

8. Ahh heyy! Love thiss πŸ’œ

9. This is beautiful and so are you and i missed you. πŸ™‚ ❀

10. This just MAKES MY evening complete ❀ Missed you sweet girl. Love you.

11. Let the past fade away and fly on those beautiful wings, butterfly! πŸ™‚ ❀

Glad to see you back here. Been a rough while, a helluva one and it seems par for course. I hope you are doing well my dear.

13. Carisa, you’re back! And not with your bare hands. With a beautiful poem. πŸ™‚
    I love it and especially the last two lines.
    Welcome back, Carisa!
    ❀

14. I’ve missed these, a welcome return to my feed. Hi Carisa x

15. Fabulous, I love this piece, made me laugh and feel wistful at the same time.

16. Beautiful. πŸ’œ

17. Carisa πŸ™‚

18. Carisa
    you write so beautifully. more, more, more

19. I am being quite.The aliens are about to invade, and I’ve not developed my ray gun yet. gosh.

20. Hi ya Carisa, just checking in on you as I’ve not seen you about much. I hope you’re ok… πŸ™‚

21. Beautifully expressed and haunting at the same time. In a good way. πŸ™‚ I love this. πŸ™‚

22. wafflemethis on said:

I love this, and you, and butterfliesπŸ˜‰β€

23. Carisa, like always I stand awestruck. You’re so beautiful with words and the way you hold emotions .. just lovely πŸ™‚

But, makes me ponder upon your state of mind after receiving your message today. Please revert back. Waiting πŸ™‚

24. Well, the ray gun’s not going so well. 😦

25. Hi ya Carisa, hope you’re well. Not seen you for a bit – you are missed! πŸ™‚

26. Oh how I’ve missed you!!!! Beautiful post and so happy you’re back! Happy Saturday Gorgeous!

27. Mr Modigliani on said:

Carisa, I think the entire blogging world is missing you. Whatever troubles you have experienced, please know that you are thought of.

28. Welcome back pretty girl :-* I’ve missed your presence…even when you sharing sad moments. This was a beautiful piece! I made my blog private and send you an invitation. You can also click on the link to request access…would love to have you. πŸ™‚

Hi Carisa, being you have been missing my life of late. I had my sister’s bf call in a cps case against us and said enough wrong to make it not look like him. He wants the dogs and me gone and her kids not with her in bed. He is a stalker and control freak. After the cps case I had 1000 views in 2 hours. My record for a day was 411. He and my sister forced me to sign an eviction letter, which is not enforceable, nor is one from an attorney. If I am going to become homeless, he is getting some payback, pay forward and sideways. I just say no, speak to an atty that will tell me I am able to adjourn twice, have it go on as long as I am making sense and eventually she, not the owner, if she is still living there will get the Sheriff’s office to evict me and even that buys me time. I asked how did you find my blog? Lies to me and says I typed in your name and town and first hit. Wow really? Show me, how about page 6 I think. He was trying to convince us that it was cps and cps somehow knew the kids were out of state. Since he told her cable provider I downloaded a movie on a certain date, I did but 6 months earlier, dunce cap ass. Anyhoo, I just got 30 hits and went private and changed my VPN and created a second site he found either bc 2 ppl I said do not mention it on pal did and he started following them and they started finding them talking to me Sunday I think. Now I created a third or I am going to ensure his brake lines are damaged, his battery cables are frayed and whatever else. Feel free to delete this massive response. But I was wondering, especially as you are nowhere near me if you would be down to do the equivalence of writing his name down on some bathroom walls, if so his number is 5165788617

• I got you babe πŸ˜‰

• wwwpalfitness on said:

My sister is an attorney that has always been accused of leaving her brains in her locker and then once in a while she would say oj you told me that nov 11 @ 212 pm. But there are a ton of false things and she has to be absolute as does her bf. They said it was a cps issue to have me upstairs as the kids come home. Umm, when she brings them home she goes in her room and closes it, even if I am not home and has missed dinner and more. I was doing more than I lost my car, which pissed her off, I got another one and eventually got another car and my insurance and run destroyed me, I had lots of meds that had continued to derail me from trying clients, like her being home 2 hours early. I then slept away a good month and lost everything. While she is an accident atty who bc she got into a lot of them had the money to pay for school. Yet she sees people with all these issues and picks them apart at court. Me, I am falling doing stairs, lose 40 pounds in a week, tell hear please bring up food and shit like that and the cps thing was her bf clever enough to say she has 2 weeks, my bosses wife is not his wife and when cps showed up at the office bc the dumbass boss was smoking weed as has home pic. So my sister thinks it is my fault, I also supposedly downloaded a movie in November, when I had it in August? He lied saying how easy it is to find my blog. Me yes, but my blow you have to put the url as I am on a good 40 sites.He actually advised me of basically stalking myself and a few on here daily. He said I was lying and it was cps. I called the super. Do you creep social media? Hell no. Are conversations confidential. Yep. So more lies from my sister as he talked her into them. We both got your case is closed. I called up the super and she said I have things you need to have her do as she has issues. So now I hate a bs letter from them to leave and I did not and I said between her and my ex wife I am not getting in anywhere and she said then she would leave. Ok though it is a month to month the ll does not pay utilities, which is crazy. So I thought I would squat and have no electricity. Called the power company and said my name and I would have it in less than two days. 2 down. Then I thought feisty, how about using 1 of 2 situations. Either tell the ll to talk to me and we can squat and she will lose over 11k or I will find people to rent. I wrote 2 ads and have 10 people, they are willing to pay 650-900 for rooms that size and a split on utilities. I could say that is what we are paying you and I am living free, I could ask for more and I am thinking of going to take a few classes if what a friend said is accurate and which loans I can get. I do not get straight answers but I could live off of that, take computer and writing classes, which would go nicely with my blogging but I do not want this douche following me. I am going to or flat out want his name posted everywhere. Ugh I am tired from writing all day. What have you been doing during your hiatus?

• wwwpalfitness on said:

This guy is in my sisters room and still viewing posts. Need to crash this crap as there was a cross over and that got found out, guess it is good I had 11 other sites LOL

30. Carisa, lovely to see you after so long. I also was away for a bit.
    Such a sad and lonesome poem, filled with emotion. Is it fictional? (I hope so).
    I hope you are well. Are you?
    Have a lovely day and weekend.
    πŸ™‚ ❀

31. Human Interest on said:

Carisa, where have you been!?

32. So beautiful, Carisa πŸ™‚