Blow Me

tumblr_inline_nadl0rQ3pz1sm7eek

I’m trying to be everything you need
Giving affection Taking demands
No matter what I can’t succeed

Am I going up or about to fall
Giving all I have Taking all I want
Fuck you, Fuck me, Fuck it all

tumblr_nobjoyLUgV1qhoy6eo1_400

relationship-milestones-1

tumblr_lap4s6gkIv1qah4m8

109 thoughts on “Blow Me

1. I like the poem. I dislike the emotions.

2. rachel on said:

πŸ’‹

3. Gotta love you and Pink.. Yay to Carissa power. ❀

4. Strong emotions and very powerful, Carisa.
    There comes the day when we finally wake up and say: WTF!!!
    What a feeling!

5. Strong emotions, anyone can relate through their experience in life, sometimes love or emotions hurt and they leave a deep scar, but sometimes we need this to go on , great words very deep and touching

6. woo! =D been meaning to be by, my computers a mess… take care -J

7. Very strong and full of emotion! xx

8. Do I need to write an essay on how awesome you are so you can give it to someone?

You ARE awesome…and I’m happy to know you, Beautiful Lady. ❀

All my best.

9. I don’t think you can be everything someone else needs, without giving up on yourself. It’s not a healthy balance, in my experience.

10. I love the way you vent β€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈ

11. YEP!

12. The hardest thing for me to learn in life, something I still struggle with today, is the concept that some things just are not meant to be.
    Much love always dear Carisa ღ

• Mark, I’m right there with you. I’m someone who loves without limits. I wrote something about it a few years back. I’m going to find it. Thinking about it reminds me of you too. You are filled with such love and beauty. Also, One thing I’ve learned is if someone doesn’t love me then it’s their loss.. πŸ˜‰ I feel sorry for them. Same with you, Mark! ❀️

OK, so when or how long ago did you stop with the emotions? Some people do that and stay together for too long after.

• This was written a while ago! However, if you’re asking me how long I stayed with him when I shouldn’t have!? I’d guess anytime after knowing him for 24 hours! Ha! πŸ˜‰

• wwwpalfitness on said:

LOL, I feel that. Sometimes you get a taste and stay hoping it turns into more.

• wwwpalfitness on said:

I stayed 8 years after a ffirst date that told me a lot. But I was put on the defensive and tried to correct what I thought was my problem and me being wrong.

• I believe when you don’t feel you’re doing anything right it makes your self esteem low. Which in turn makes you stay in situations you don’t want to be in. It was her loss! Head up, Paul! πŸ˜‰ ❀️

• wwwpalfitness on said:

Well Carisa we both fall into the category of it being their loss. As you are a catch yourself. For me it was in no wat self esteem, while she was attractive, I had dated models, actresses and top athletes. She was the average pretty girl with an agenda. There were always a lot of weird things I dealt with from both her ad her friends. It’s a long ass story.

14. Laughing. Boy, did you let that out. Happy you’re no longer feeling this way. Be well. Oh, ny the way, that last line was poetic. Loved it.

• Haha πŸ˜‰ And I was holding back! Ha! When I was in my early 20’s going through my divorce. Never said a single cuss word until then… But, the “f” word became my creed almost. I don’t allow my kiddos to ever cuss. There was 1 time I allowed my boy to say that word. A time when his health was robbed. There were no words capable of comforting him. We all were broken. He never heard me cuss before. The only words that could express the despair was, “Sometimes life isn’t fucking fair!” I wanted him to know I felt his despair. I don’t know if it was the right thing to say or not. However, he fell into me crying knowing he wasn’t alone. My hope is he realized I knew this wasn’t a little episode in life. This was a life changing moment that changed not just him but me too. ❀️. Sometimes that’s the only word that can convey my despair. ❀️. Been thinking about you! Hope your not snowed in! πŸ˜‰

• God, you are special. Happy you teach your kids not to use the words, but even happier you let him use it that time. Sometimes saying “fuck” is the only way to release/express our pain.
        Also, glad you undertsand the bad things that happen to us in life, are only momentary transitions. They too will pass. I learned a long time ago, the worst day of our lives are only 24 hours. Always wishing you and your all the best. And I thank God that he let one of his angels (CARISA) brighten our lives.

15. Mr Modigliani on said:

Carisa, you are a beautiful talented woman. Stand your ground

16. Carisa. Love how you just said it. Straight up. Right on!! This poem is the bomb.

17. Beautiful ❀ I can relate

18. Irrepressible Carisa! We all have thoughts we need released; no matter how raw. Always let it go in poetry… that’s why I adore you so. ❀ 🐦

19. You are speaking my language this morning. I know this intimately. It should be enough but with some people you can never win, never even finish. It’s never enough. Bravo for you telling it like it is. Smiles.

20. I am just smiling. Blow you.. it might end up being just sucking πŸ˜›
    or have your hair dance in the wind. while the alcohol have you feint in a cloud of wodka breath.
    Okay See I am back and found myself I think.. somewhere in a gutter.

Loved the write.
    Let us Fuck it all!
    A worldly orgasm.

21. Human relationships are very delicate, aren’t they. It’s all about give and take. It’s all about making the other happy. However, when that other one just wants to change you and isn’t going to give a thing, something is very wrong. Ugh!
    Lovely, yucky, messy, strange human emotions.
    Raw and real Carisa.
    πŸ™‚

22. You are such a tease with your tittle πŸ˜›

23. Ummm, you want me to blog about you!!?? Oh, I like my readers way to much! πŸ˜‰

24. I hope you got it out of your system now….take care πŸ™‚

25. my daughter made me feel like this today. fuck me. fuck it all. fuck everything.

26. i see that you have dropped by for a ride! Oops, i mean a read…

kiss kiss chris

27. It has very strong emotions..

28. Carisa … how are you???? All good at your end?

w