Donzo, Nada, Zip, Zilch

image

I’ve never once gave up on you
You push my buttons like you do
Tears flowing and more of the same
Darling, I’m done playing your game

image

133 thoughts on “Donzo, Nada, Zip, Zilch

1. I love your rhyming poems and your gifs and video just accentuates the poem to a more heightened level. Well done

2. Your poetry is fresh and alive! Very nice, Carisa πŸ˜„

3. Love it, beautiful girl.

4. This is great, Sweet Carisa. And you are worth so much more than any of the words in the title of this entry. ❀

5. Matchbox 20 is your favourite band? You don’t say … πŸ™‚

6. Enough is enough. We all have our limits, don’t we? I completely agree and commend your no nonsense attitude. Why take any shit from anyone? Well said, Carisa darling! xoxo

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

8. Sometimes you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them, and know when to walk away.

9. Beautiful again, Carisa πŸ™‚ If I could do such great poetries

10. i love the last line. you are too precious to waste your time with someone that makes you cry. love you so! xx

11. Hey! My dear friend. Do I really have to express how beautifully you write. Your couplets are as awesome as you. πŸ™‚

I really love how you share your hidden messages in your poems πŸ™‚

12. I fkn love you and your blog!! You’re amazing and deserve to be treated as such. Stand strong gorgeous soul.

13. Please imagine I have put a smiley face here next to a heart, and a hand that is waving.

14. another amazing post! strong words!

15. Powerful message. Good for you.

16. Human Interest on said:

Good! I love this πŸ™‚

I posted a lot of my own posts. I think you will like the haiku (2 today), acrostic and check out the song section and go as far as 8 deep. They are good. One is real dirty but a great song so I went with it

18. Yes. Yes. I hate the game playing too. Great post!

19. 4 simple lines and an explosion of emotion

20. What happened…? You did not reply to my comments…

21. Kick their ass whoever is making your tears flow! or give me the address I’ll do it myself πŸ˜›

22. YouΒ΄re in a good Christmas spirit…… Merry Christmas, by the way this poem was like a dagger to whomever is it your talking about.

Merry Christmas I nominated you for an award https://wwwpalfitness.wordpress.com/2015/12/25/christmas-liebster-gift/

Well my dear I have dibs on making you feel better.:) I hope you are having a Happy Holiday:)

I know you have been off of late, I wish you were feeling much better and not just better. I always going back and forth with your posts and I have some beasts the past 3 days.:)

26. Ohhhhhhh, I sooooo no how this is. Thankfully I haven’t had to say that for a long time.
    Hope you had a beautiful Christmas Carisa.
    πŸ™‚ ❀

27. Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come!!!With love Maxima

28. Corporate Suckered Us

Back when there was time, when one parent
    Was always there to guide a child, schools were
    Not blamed for bad behavior, partly because there
    Was so much less of it. One job per house meant
    Security, health insurance, a nest egg, and plenty for
    Suzie to go to college on. Forget the bridge club now
    Dearie, everybody works. Corporate has found a way
    To thrive in the post-liberation era: reduce middle class
    Pay to the point of nudging, nay forcing the Moms to work.
    It’s not about reduced free time, it’s about no time left to
    Even get to know our own children. Since profit is king,
    The new world order is thus: No assistance if the Dad lives
    With his child, No benefits to any temporary workers, No
    Labor jobs that pay a living wage north of the Maquiladoras,
    No wins for unions since 1980, No affordable day care
    For working Moms, No federal money for states with less
    Than seventy five percent of the welfare recipients working,
    No job training money left after building bombs, No incentives
    For employers to pay better, No company loyalty, No profit
    Sharing plans, No safe pensions, No guaranteed retirement,
    No Social Security, No public transportation in many
    Towns, No decent schools for low-income neighborhoods,
    No safeguards for the food we eat, No plan in place to
    Save the environment, No cash to save the mental hospitals,
    No handouts to the homeless veterans, and No jobs at all
    For those who work with their hands. None, zero, zilch, zip!

I wrote this one in 2002. Nice coincidence, I figure, with your title and my last line.

29. I understand this way too well.

30. wafflemethis on said: