Deep Breath

001da028b75d01a09b725b673032ec04

Breathless, I’m going down
You’re the only air around
Melting, sliding needing your flow
Swaying calmly ever so slow
Pleading to take you in
Sinking, slipping skin to skin
Hungry for more needing to swallow
Deeper and deeper breaths follow
With bated breath, inhaling your generous drive
Once again giving me the essence to survive

tumblr_inline_ncivhkubuU1scdoc6

687474703a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368652d616b302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f6f726967696e616c732f65342f30642f34642f65343064346435353139303330633132626464383430663132303865303339662e676966

“Lips”

Sinking fast, undertow
Pull me in, don’t let go
On your mark, ready set
Feel your breath on my neck

Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips
Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips

Overwhelmed, hazy eyes
Staring at tinted skies
And I like what we do
Running wild just us two

Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips
Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips
Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips
Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips

Sip each second drink it slowly
Watch the hours melt away
Sip each second drink it slowly
Watch the hours melt away

Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips
Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
Your lips, your lips
Your lips, they got me going
Heart flips, you got me floatin’
You got me float in’
Your Flips

MARIAN HILL

65 thoughts on “Deep Breath

1. Casey Michael Smith on said:

Wow. That’s very hot. I feel each of your posts pulls something new from my emotions. You are amazing. 😀💚

• Hehe! 🙂 Thank you, Case! It wasn’t until recently I thought about posting more of these types of poems:-) You’re the amazing one!! 🙂 💜🙃💜

• Casey Michael Smith on said:

I love it. You should definitely share more like this!!! 😘💚

• Hehe! You are making me smile. 🙂
          You’re the best! WP is kinda driving me nuts the past few posts, because my posts don’t show in the Reader. Me and WP customer service are on a first name basis! Ha! Btw.. Did you like the way I called you Case!? I just noticed it on my previous comment. 🙂 Hope you’re all settled in! 💜💕😉

• Casey Michael Smith on said:

Yes, I noticed you calling me that the other day. It made me laugh.

I’m sorry you’re frustrated with WP. I’ve been so busy lately that I have not had a chance to notice if things are messed up on my end.

We’re moving slowly on this moving thing. I’m exhausted. I need a beer and my woman by my side. 😀💚

• You need your woman and a beer …. And your 3 girls asleep ! 🙂 ha! I remember when my boys were that age!! That’s when I got addicted to diet mt dew! You’re a great husband and father!! 🙃💜

• Casey Michael Smith on said:

Thank you, Carisa. That’s all I ever want to be. The rest of it is just superfluous. 😃💚

2. Amazing, Carisa! The words truly transcend the written and pave way for the physical. It becomes a tactile feeling for me when I read this poem. Intensely adorned with GIF’s that fit it perfectly. Very, very well done! 💗💗

3. Whew!!! Yep……ok. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Smexy

5. Passionately seductive ღ

6. Loved Deep Breath. Especially that last line Once again giving me the essence to survive. Powerful. Loved it from the first word to the last. Lips -very sweet. Enticing writing. Carisa you are a wonderful writer.

7. Forget about the green card, you got me reading this….. you hottie di hot, I´m jumping the Atlantic…yeeehaa! 😉

8. Carisa, please tell me. How do I see the world through your eyes ?
    That was soul stirring. Amazing,
    Short words with whole lot of feelings, emotions.

Captivating.

• Always, always making me feel so encouraged. 🙂 Thank you, Kabir! I don’t know if viewing the world through my eyes is the key… Maybe viewing the wold through my pen. 😉 I don’t even know if that is to be desired, but I love that you think so! You bring me sunshine on rainy days! Thank you! 💕❣💕

• Hey! you have made me feel so many new feelings that I am short of words here. from encouraging to supporting to reading all my work. every bit counts. Thank you.

I have to accomplish my dreams with strong determination so that I can make my People proud.

and, I hope everything is fine and happy at your end, Carisa 🙂
        Stay blessed. stay this charming, always 💚

I nominated you for a challenge I nominated you for a challenge. https://wwwpalfitness.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/3-days-3-quotes-challenge-day-1/

10. Passionate and lip biting hot romantic love.

Excellent poem. 🙂

11. Oh My! Did I say I was starting to love you? It’s a done deal. This is absolutely fantastic.

12. Oh boy…that is some hot stuff!

I love how your passion flows through your words, as if sensuality runs through your veins. Reading one of these posts feels…like a kiss.

13. listen………..sigh!……….wordless praise