My Addictions

Never drink
Never taken illegal drugs

I’ve been addicted to 2 things my whole life

1.) Gum
2.) Love

I’m on my 3rd pack today
And the other might be the death of me..

Funny, isn’t it? Love may kill me

Carisa Adrienne  Broken

tumblr_md50b88x0Y1rwjzpqo1_500

amazing-black-and-white-broke-broken-glass-Favim.com-367183

tumblr_mbjcbnNqjJ1r02l6to2_500

107 thoughts on “My Addictions

1. It’s not funny – that’s the thing. Or need and search for love can be cripling.
    Happy new year to you Carissa 🙂

2. Michael on said:

Addicted to love…I share your addiction. You might enjoy my latest post “Romantic Love – Hearts on Fire”. It is a thoughtful exploration of the psychology of romantic love and the role of Anima/Animus.

3. Heartafire on said:

the deadliest addiciton of them all! ❤

4. We have at least one of these addictions in common…and I hope it doesn’t kill either of us! 🙂 All my love, Sweet Carisa! I hope today is kind to you. ❤

5. Gum can’t kill you…oh, wait…now I see 😉 Stay strong, my friend – the day would be much darker without that dazzling smile lighting it up.

6. 60s kid. Did it all and love has already killed me and chased me into the afterlife 😄

7. I like this one! I chew lots of gum 🙂

8. It would have been nice if you would have blogged a bit more about this issue. I may be able to relate to your addiction if I could understand more specifics about your explanations and experiences.

9. Excellent observation. Love kills, but not always in a bad way.

10. Stick to the gum.

11. Me too I have never smoked a cigarette,
    I agree love can be a dangerous and addictive

• I’ve always wanted to be able to tell my kids it could be done. I’m no angel… I suppose I’ve traded one vice for others.
      I’ve always been told my greatest strength and my weakness is love. I love so much that it’s unstoppable. With that being said… I can’t stop loving even when I should.. Leaves me a little lost at times.
      Thank you, Nadine for your words. Knowing from you writings.. I know the way you love too.. We both love too much..

12. Love hurts, makes you shiver, makes you feel blessed, troubles, confuses, but at least it makes you feel alive, sometimes it’s hard to enjoy it, but when you do it’s fully and complete. hope things will be better for you, nice words as usual. Take care !

13. Oh, no, I’m imagining a house with gum under all the furniture! 🙂

14. aramsey_poet on said:

Very likely love can kill. Great song choice.

15. Oh hunny…your jaws don’t hurt??? 😀

16. Third pack of love ? Or gum ? Dear you may have found gum, but you have not found love ! Keep looking ! : )

17. Trident: Cinnamon #4days!

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

Hello my dear. i have been missing you.

20. you’re a good girl, i’d tick yes to all of that except gum lol
    Happy New Year 🙂

21. Interesting subject for a blog.
    This has been turning in my mind
    I know I need my two mugs of coffee in the morning
    Lately I have been addicted to the baileys I put in it.
    There is a feeling I could say I am addicted to, that would be falling asleep.
    You know , the part where you are in between dreaming and knowing where you are. I think I heard it mentioned as , floating down the stream.

22. Deadly, yes 🙂

23. Gum and Love!! Amen!

24. J.T.O'Sullivan on said:

Love is far more dangerous than any of the above, but well worth the risks ❤

Hope you are well Carisa x

25. moonskittles on said:

I can say, I am addicted to Wit and Sleep 😀
    Sending you lots of love (sorry, ran out of gum today.. )
    ❤ ❤ ❤

26. You and your writing is pure delight. I was going to ask you if it was your third pack of love, but you clarified it on the l;ast line. Nice work. You are always a pleasure to read.

27. rachel on said:

thinking of you sweet girl. xx

28. My addictions are coffee, books, and multiplayer in Halo. Though I am really bad at Halo

29. Your addictions are contagious in a good way! Better than those you are not addicted too in your list!👍👍😊

30. The song at the end is my most fav song of all time. I love the story it conveys and the depth of it.

P.S Care to share a gum? looks at you with expectant eyes 🙄 😀

31. Oh my god! I was so missing your touch with poetry.
    Carisa, you are awesome.
    How are you.?
    I have been thinking of you and your words.

32. wafflemethis on said:

Only if you let it my dear❤