Flatline

past
mind
face
love
heart

Heartbeat

Or are they things you only once knew….

200

Me…. Carisa

91 thoughts on “Flatline

1. Casey Michael Smith on said:

Oh my. This is so sad. I hope you’re okay. 😀💚🌻🌞

2. Wow! I love this! 🙂

3. moonskittles on said:

Awww💜💙❤️💛

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness and commented:

Very good post by a great blogger. Check her out. You will be glad you did. 🙂

5. All of those things go into what makes your heart beat so strongly, Carisa. In my eyes, you’ll never flatline. 💗💗 Love that song, btw! Excellent choice.

6. I love this! very nice! Your new photo is beautiful!

7. That’s a fantastic list true love should be interested in. Flatline? I read some interactions and the humorous and open hearted way you are interacting shows a very vivid and alive Carisa! The first one made me laugh! Even if there are/were dark times you definitely don’t have a flatline. 💖

• Thank you, Erica 🙂 Yes, I’ve got some special friends. Friends can make things so much better! My first interaction is a sweet friend. He writes beautiful poetry about his wife and 3 daughters. It’s truly beautiful to see such love he has for his family! I don’t believe I have a flatline anymore. 💓💞 Hope you’re having a great vacation!!! 💕

8. Casey Michael Smith on said:

I see it in my reader!!!!!!! 😀👍💚

9. song feels refreshing 🙂 You have a way to find your way

10. nothingbutjay on said:

Remarkable what escapes from the chamber of the heart

11. A woman well known indeed!

12. Hey! I hope everything is all good at your end, Carisa!

Remember, you are the beautiful and strong one. 💚

13. Great post..! Very impressive and thought provoking..!

14. Good title.

I loved that, until I reached the Coldplay video.

15. Simple yet full of words!!! Thank you great piece!