Paradise in Hell

tumblr_nv4ls06Qdp1tavs5io1_500

I hope your hell is filled with…

beautiful smiles

success

laughs

kisses

Of Me

39 thoughts on “Paradise in Hell

1. aramsey_poet on said:

Ultimate revenge for the betrayer?

2. This is so very beautiful and it shows your loving spirit. There should never be anything else but love… and hell will disappear.

3. Revenge is a dish best served cold! Loved it, Carisa!

4. rachel on said:

5. Casey Michael Smith on said:

This makes me smile. AGAIN!

6. Anonymous on said:

That ending was brilliant!!

Hope you’re doing well Carisa ❤

Best to you and the family x

7. hooklineandinkwell on said:

Love the brevity of this 🙂

8. LOOOVEEE this Carisa!! The ending deserves a standing ovation really !!

9. This is great!

10. Hey Carisa!
    Everyday you were in my thoughts.
    I wanted to read what all you have shared and I am sorry for not being able to. Was not in town and tangled up.
    It had been a long, tiring and a beautiful weekend.
    My blog will soon reflect that.
    During this time I wrote many couplets and a few poems while travelling. Though, all are in Hindi. 🙂

Hey, about this poem. I have now realized that sometimes I am able to see world through your eyes because of your words.
    Its wonderful and you are amazing as always.

11. Please tell me where do you find so connecting images.

12. rubiredsaid on said:

First I must greet my friend in words, secondly this is a site I miss when I am not doing too well. I will not see you or hear your voice in person but rest assured you are dear to me in poetry!
    You developed your own coping mechanism your caring attitude has lifted many, so in my eyes you are a gift, friend, sister, and the good in people I see when I come across them!
    Talented you are, and those close to you are “blessed” to have you with them!
    I appreciate your reading my poems and commenting; even acknowledging them is good enough!
    Though I have had to slow down due to the health problems I have and the stays in hospital, I manage to read who I can bit by bit!
    I see you have changed up your site again, great!
    Writing as you do, when I read I enjoy the varied diet of sad, glad, and the “elevated spirited” person you are. Shining like a beacon you are one of the pleasant poets I am happy to drop in on!
    I’m able to sit up a short while and thought I’d let you know I still read you and as I recover better will interact accordingly!
    Bless you and thanks for being you!
    All the best!